Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Following Revolution Podcast Episode 016

W-u T-u F-u is all I can think of when I think about this episode... It seemed like it was going to be a great episode at first, then problems happened. There was some technical difficulties with audio volume levels due to Skype which were unfixable, though not too bad. We have a guest call in by Lynx, and discuss topics... from about a week ago. It took a long time to get the episode online and I promise to not only get our next episode online quickly, but to also return to our roots. I had a long talk after the podcast with the members and I think our podcasts have been getting too off track from what everyone loved about us in the beginning. It's not a bad episode by all means, but I promise the next one will be better.

Download Episode

1 Comments:

Blogger ElChibo said...

off topic? who said we always have a designated topic. i dont care if you dont like it because plenty of other people love it. plus i said this wasnt one of my favorite episodes. check out 13 or 17

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home